Sunday, August 6, 2017

Flying Paint--Oops!

Okay, so I forgot to check the lid before shaking. I thought it was closed but I guess not. There are purple dots everywhere on my art table. Also on paint tubes, papers, tools, you name it. Anything within flying distance was game. I bet I will be discovering purple dots for years to come. And upon further inspection, this lid acts like it's closed but it actually is not. Oh my! Better be careful with some of my favorite paints! But at least I was able to wipe up some of the mess and put it on book paper and onto the next page in my Art {Marks} journal. So, what accidental messes have you made lately?




3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Not this bad but I dropped a bottle of micro-beads a couple of weeks ago and I am still finding those little things everywhere. Good luck on the long term clean up.

Susan M said...

It's a gorgeous colour! Glad you were able to use it ! I haven't done any crafting for a while but I keep finding glitter glue on some of my books.

Susan M said...

It's a gorgeous colour! Glad you were able to use it ! I haven't done any crafting for a while but I keep finding glitter glue on some of my books.

Related Posts with Thumbnails